The Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test (UPTET) is an aptitude test held by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) to select qualified applicants for diverse teaching positions throughout the state. Candidates who excelled in the exam will be entitled to apply for a primary or secondary teacher position based on their exam. UPTET is a written test consisting of two papers: paper 1 and paper 2, based on the position candidates have applied for in UPTET. UPTET exam is a state-level Teacher Eligibility Test held in Uttar Pradesh to recruit teachers at the primary and upper primary levels.
Exam Preparation for UPTET 2022
Studies depend primarily on online lectures or study materials throughout pandemics than physical coaching centres. Meanwhile, UPTET candidates may be perplexed about how to study for the exam preparation. The UPTET internet learning materials from BYJU’S Exam Prep have benefited thousands of students, enabling them to prepare from the comfort of their own homes.
- Create and Stick to a Strict Timetable: This is the basic plan for beginning to study for any competitive test since these involve sufficient attention and timeliness in studying. Make a plan that you can stick to during your preparation period, including brief pauses to keep you energised. You must devote more attention to complex and essential topics. Applicants should not squander their valuable time on strange activities. You must develop time management to spend less time throughout the planning stage.
- Make Quick Notes: You must make your notes on the topics you’ve studied because they’ll come in handy throughout the revision session. You must emphasise the most significant subjects, equations, and points such that revising is simple throughout the revision phase. Learning via handwritten notes is far superior to reading through books.
- Solving Prior Year Question Questions: Answer the last five years of previous papers thoroughly, using the same time effectively as you will in the qualifying examination. This will assist you in learning the test format and self-assessment so that you may improve on your weak sections of the curriculum. This will also help you perform well on the examinations.
- Preparing Study Material And Sample Tests: You may practice various sample papers online on different educational sites. You may shape yourself to compute questions quicker and enhance your problem-solving abilities by practising these sample examinations regularly.
- Examine UPTET Textbooks: Selecting the appropriate collection of courses is a critical component of any training. Only by adequately studying texts can a conceptual basis be established. Ideally, only one textbook should be used for each topic. Mock exams and practice papers are only helpful if you understand the fundamental topics. The finest books for UPTET study are NCERT and UP education Board books in English, Maths, and Science.
- Maintain Your Peace and Composedness: It is critical to have a relaxed demeanour when studying and taking the exam. Try sitting for a few minutes each day to aid your mind remain calm and comfortable. It would help if you had a stress-free environment to focus on what you’re learning and understand the principles.
- A well-balanced diet: A healthy body supports a healthy mind; thus, eating a well-balanced diet is essential. While studying for the test, try to consume a lot of fruits and remain hydrated; it will make sure you stay refreshed and boost your attention ability.
Here are some tips for exam day:
Arrive at the centre an hour well before the scheduled time. Answer all questions because there is no negative grading
– Try the topics you are familiar with first since this will allow you to conserve time for the ones that take more time.
– Make a mental note of the time.
– Get a good rest the night well before the test. – Don’t worry and try to stay calm while taking the exam.
Refer to BYJU’s Exam Prep for UPTET focused-learning. The study material is tailored with the educational lectures and exam-focused topics, notes and articles.